Dates: June 23 - June 30, 2017
Contact: Eastover Estate & Retreat
430 East Street
P.O. Box 2282
Lenox, MA 01240
- Healing of the Heart – Daily Practice - Sheng Zhen and Union of the three hearts meditation (please take note of this explanatory article: All diseases come from the heart by Heiner Fruehauf)
- Daoist and Dharma meditations as a path to liberation through realization of impermanence, selflessness, and satisfactoriness; Liberation from materialism, attachment, suffering; Service for a greater purpose by means of the Noble Eightfold Path.
- How to be ALIVE -Always Living In Vibrant Energy. Through Qi Gong practice, master the principles of aligning, allowing and applying for your greatness and achieving vital health of Soul (Consciousness), Mind, Heart, and Body.
- Lao Tzu: Tao Te Ching - world's second most translated book besides the Bible - Awaken one’s true nature and connection with the universe.
- Eastern medicine – how it can help heal and aids in the treatment of cancer, chronic pain, physical injury.
- Tai Chi as a practical exercise in energy cultivation, balance to prevent falls, and mental focus throughout aging.
- Featuring Women's Qigong - a beautiful practice unique to women's health, healing, and empowerment
- Ancient martial arts practice – aligning one’s electromagnetic forces with the universe for health and wellbeing.
- Qi Gong dance, calligraphy as practice and cultivation. At the symposium, besides the popular panel discussions, individual classes and health readings, group healing sessions will be held. The mornings and evenings will be packed with meditation, healing, Qi Gong, Tai Chi, Tibetan songs and chanting, and Chinese tea ceremonies. Participants will receive certificates for completing required courses during the symposium.